Through Beaumont’s Direct Access Center you can transfer and directly admit patients to Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak with only one phone call. The Direct Access Center:
- is a single point of entry for all patients, include direct admits from your office
- centralizes all bed management functions, including transfers, direct admits and EC admits
- facilitates physician-to-physician communication for all inpatient transfers
- keeps referring physicians informed while their patient is at Beaumont, Royal Oak.
- says “yes” on the first phone call to 866-858-8483
No more multiple phone calls or not knowing what number to use to get your sick patient to Beaumont for care. Just one call to Beaumont Direct at 866-858-8483 and the entire process will be handled quickly and efficiently.
By establishing “one-stop shopping” for all transfers and direct admits, Beaumont Direct can streamline the process and deliver the outstanding care and services you and your patients expect and deserve. Beaumont Direct was created to positively influence all interactions with physicians, administrators, patients and patients’ families from referring hospitals.
All of the resources of Beaumont are available to your patients when you call the Direct Access Center. As a center for complex care and surgery, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak has the technology, treatments and expertise to help your patients.
When your patient is ready to move into the next phase of their healing, we can arrange for transportation into one of our extended care rehabilitation centers or to the rehabilitation center you, your patient and his family members have chosen.
Calling Beaumont Direct will assist with your patient’s admission. The latest technologies and medical treatments are at your fingertips including: